Job Title: Senior Security Advisor
Reports To: General Services Manager
Job Band: TBA
Function: Corporate Services
Sub Function: N/A
To safeguard Forte facilities, installations and staff by ensuring the deployment of efficient and effective security infrastructure and services.
- Articulate the unit’s operational plans and programs in line with departmental and overall organizational goals.
- Effectively communicate the unit’s plans and programs to subordinates ensuring mutual understanding of goals, responsibilities and accountabilities
- Define Forte’s overall security management framework and ensure the development of accompanying policies, procedures and guidelines in line with best practices.
- Track and monitor global and local best practices in security management of people and assets and make appropriate recommendations
- Provide insight/information for the evaluation of the performance/suitability of security service providers.
- Build and promote relationship with Nigeria Police Force (NPF) and other relevant Security agencies to ensure that relevant support is given and security alerts are com
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The position requires University Degree in any discipline. Certification in Security issues management is an added advantage.
The following skills are essential
- Good knowledge and understanding of security systems and management.
- Good communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Problem analysis and solving skills: ability to think on his/her feet.
- Awareness of Safety.
- Previous military/paramilitary/policing experience.
- Oil & Gas Downstream experience.
- High level of integrity.
- 5 – 7 years’ cognate experience.
Internal: Top Management and HSEQ
External: Government Security agencies, 3rd party Security organization and Industry Security Officers
How to Apply
Interested employees whose skills and capabilities match the job profile should send their CV subject: “Senior Security Advisor – FO/CS/SSA/0815” to firstname.lastname@example.org