Mountain Top University (MTU) is a new private university in Nigeria, with tremendous promise to be one of the leading universities in Africa within the next ten years. The Proprietor of the University is the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), a Christian, Evangelical, Pentecostal and Inter-denominational missionary organisation, with Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya as Founder and General Overseer of MFM Ministries worldwide.
The Board of Trustees and Council of Mountain Top University (MTU), invites applications from suitably-qualified candidates for the non-teaching staff positions mentioned below:
- Applicant must possess WASC/NECO/SSCE or GCE O/L Certificate with five (5) credits Including English Language and Mathematics and any two of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics at one sitting.
Senior Laboratory Assistant
- Applicant must possess a National Diploma in any of these: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Zoology, Botany, Food Science and Tech, and Physics/Electronics from a recognized Institution.
- Applicant must have at least 2 year’s post-qualification relevant working experience in the maintenance and servicing of laboratory equipment and must be a registered member of Nigerian Institute of Science Laboratory Technology (NISLT).
- Applicant must possess a Higher National Diploma (HND)/ B.Tech. in any of these: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Zoology, Botany, Food Science and Tech. and Physics/Electronics from a recognized institution.
- He or she must have 3 years’ post- qualification relevant work experience on the Job, preferably in a university or comparable tertiary institution.
- In addition, he or she must be duly registered with the relevant professional institutes.
Assistant Medical Records Officer
- Applicant must possess an ND in Medical Librarianship or an equivalent qualification plus 3 years’ post qualification cognate experience.
- Applicant must possess a B.Sc or B.Pharm degree from a recognized Institution.
- In addition, he or she must be duly registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria.
- Applicant must possess an NRN and NSM Certificate, plus SSCE / NECO / WASC / GCE O/L credits in 5 subjects including Mathematics, Biology and English.
- Applicant must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- A minimum of 4 years’ post-qualification experience is required.
Senior Medical Officer
- Applicant must possess an MBBS degree from a recognized University, with evidence of registration with the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council as well as a minimum of 4 years’ post-qualification experience.
Computer Maintenance Officer
- Applicant must possess a good honours degree from a recognized University or HND in Computer Science a Computer Engineering or in a related field.
- The applicant is required to have a minimum of 5 years’ cognate/professional experience in the implementation of networking and communication systems and Cisco voice over IP (VOIP), also in system Backup, General Help desk hardware and software support rates.
- A professional certificate in A + or CCNA will be en added advantage.
Web Developer (System Programmer I)
- Applicant must possess a good honours degree from a recognized University in Computer Science or any other relevant discipline with formal training in System Analysis.
- The applicant must be very versed in the knowledge of designing end deploying web applications such as PHP HTML, JAVA Script, etc.
- A professional certificate in Linux, JAVA will be an added advantage.
Principal System Analyst/Programmer
- Applicant must possess a good honours degree from a recognized University in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- The applicant is required to haves minimum of 10 years’ cognate/professional experience in System Analysis and also have goad knowledge of Information Technology applications and Educational Web Portals.
Higher Technical Officer – Electrical /Civil/Mechanical
- Applicant must possess a HND in Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of lower Credit from a recognized Institution and with at least 3 years’ post-qualification relevant work experience.
Engineer I (Mechanical / Electrical /Civil)
- Applicant must have a first degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- In addition, he or she must have registered with the Council of registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) with at least 3 years’ post-qualification experience.
- Applicant must have a good degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution of higher teaming with at least fourteen (14) year’s relevant experience in a University or similar Institution.
- The right applicant must be a registered member of the relevant and recognized professional bodies.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
Principal Security Officer
- Candidate must possess a first degree from a recognized University plus a professional certificate in Security training from a reputable institution and should have had at least 8 years’ post-qualification relevant experience in a University or an equivalent Institution.
Assistant Executive Officer Account
- Applicant should possess an ND or a similar qualification in Accounting plus competence in ICT, will at least a year’s cognate experience.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit 15 copies of the application and Curriculum Vitae as well as copies of all credentials.
All applications are to be submitted under confidential cover in a sealed envelope, marked at the upper left-hand corner stating the particular post applied for and addressed to:
Mountain Top University,
Beside MFM Prayer City,
Note: Applicants should write boldly, at the “Left Hand Corner” of the envelope containing their application, the position for which they have applied.
These are the top companies to work for in the UK in 2022, according to Glassdoor
Software company ServiceNow has been named as the best place to work in the U.K. in 2022, according to Glassdoor’s annual employer rankings.
ServiceNow entered the U.K. rankings for the first time this year, with employees highlighting the company’s strengths in its workplace culture, career opportunities and training, in anonymous reviews left on Glassdoor.
California-based ServiceNow is headed up by Bill McDermott, the former CEO of software solutions firm SAP.
McDermott noted that the “employee experience is really everything” amid the return to work, speaking on CNBC’s “TechCheck” in August, on the back of ServiceNow’s acquisition of indoor mapping and wayfinding company Mapwize.
“There’s a war for talent out there … the companies that are early adopters to these technologies [will] win and the one’s that don’t will lose a lot of people,” McDermott said.
Global jobs website Glassdoor compiled the rankings by looking at companies that had received at least 30 ratings across nine attributes, including an overall score from an employee, as well as factors such as work-life balance, compensation and benefits, and whether staff would recommend their employer to a friend.
I.T. consultancy AND Digital came in second place on Glassdoor’s 2022 list and was also a newcomer in the rankings.
Jill Cotton, career trends analyst at Glassdoor, told CNBC via email that this year’s rankings had seen a number of new entrants partly because the coronavirus pandemic had “turned the business world upside down but this gave companies the opportunity to embrace change, rip up the corporate rulebook and put their people first.”
Cloud-based software firm Salesforce, which topped the rankings last year, dropped down to third place on the 2022 list.
Cotton said that technology companies dominated the rankings because they were “well-equipped to adapt during the pandemic.”
In addition, she said that the pandemic had forced many businesses to speed up their adoption of technology.
“This growing importance means that now all businesses need to be a tech company of sorts,” Cotton added.
Immediate Media Company, a special interest content and platform company, and Abcam, a supplier of protein research tools, rounded out the top five companies on Glassdoor’s list. Here’s the full rundown of the U.K.’s best employers.
The U.K.’s top 10 employers for 2022
Immediate Media Company
McKinsey & Company
The top 5 most in demand tech-jobs in 2022
WITH the high unemployment rate in Mzansi, if you are looking to study further you will need to weigh your options when you choose your career path.
If you will be starting with your studies, it’s important to know if you will be employable or will be able to use your skills to make an income for yourself.
It’s no secret that a lot is changing as technology advances and the world is transforming. So if you are looking to be employable this is the industry to get in to.
According to IOL Riaz Moola, CEO at HyperionDev, with the rapid digitisation of almost all aspects of our lives, tech-based careers offer the students of today lucrative opportunities for tomorrow.
According to Moola, these are the top 5 most in-demand tech careers in 2022.
1. Java developer – average annual salary according to Payscale: R375 315.
A Java developer uses the Java language to create high-functioning web applications, software and programmes.
2. Software engineer
Software engineers are generalised developers, making all kinds of software suitable to the business’s needs. Some of the responsibilities of a software engineer are to analyse user requirements, write and test code, refine and rewrite it as necessary, and communicate with any programmers involved in the project.
3. Data scientist/data engineer
“Data is the internet’s new gold rush, which is why companies want to understand their core data and key customer insights to unlock more efficient systems and bigger profits,” says Moola.
“Data scientists and data engineers are the answer to that better business.”
4. Enterprise architect
The career of an enterprise architect is one of the best tech jobs in the world because it combines staggeringly high pay and substantial job opportunities and security.
5. Full-stack web developer
Full-stack developers have officially passed their single-stream counterparts (front-end and back-end developers) to claim the fifth most desirable tech job in the world.
Dangote Academy application now open
Are you a Young Secondary School Leaver within the age of 15-24?
Are you Intelligent and Smart?
Are you Science biased and desire to pursue a career in Engineering?
Do you wish to be trained by a reputable Company while being paid a stipend?
If Your Answer is YES to the questions above,
- Governors, Labour kick as NNPC presents N3tr subsidy bill to FEC
- EPL: I don’t play in my preferred positions – Pulisic becomes latest Chelsea player to hit at Tuchel
- Celebrity Big Brother Season 3 cast revealed: Meet the new famous houseguests
- Dow futures drop 300 points as investors assess Fed update
- Gunmen kidnap Ex-President Jonathan’s cousin in Bayelsa
LIFESTYLES1 day ago
These 7 surprising things lower your libido!
NEWS2 days ago
Nigerian Labour Congress suspends planned nationwide protest over subsidy
BUSINESS1 day ago
CBN retains interest rate at 11.5% to contain inflation
BUSINESS2 days ago
IMF cuts 2022 global growth forecast as U.S., China recovery wanes
NEWS1 day ago
Nigerian Army arrests political thugs from Ibadan with guns heading for Ekiti PDP primaries
BUSINESS14 hours ago
Global oil benchmark tops $90 for the first time since 2014
BUSINESS14 hours ago
Federal Reserve points to interest rate hike coming in March
NEWS1 day ago
World’s oldest male gorilla dies at 61