Connect with us

NEWS

Drama as politician catches wife having sex with another man (Photo)

Published

on

A Kenyan politician (name withheld) has nabbed his wife having s*x with another person.

According to Tuko, the married woman was caught by her politician husband, romping a younger man at a city lodging.

The woman cried like a baby when her husband walked in on her pleasuring a man after lying that she needed to attend a convention in Nairobi.

Tuko reports that she had left her home in Nyeri for Nairobi for what would be a two-day visit to Nairobi.

Her husband, an renown MP, was curious since he had not seen any official invite. He had also, according to a later revelation, gotten wind of his wife’s philandering ways.

So when the wife made the excuse, he got ready. It was about time.

According to Tuko, he followed her hours after she had left their matrimonial home. The first day, he was unable to trace her until someone called him late in the night and told her that she had seen her wife.

The wife had been seen at a lodging in upper hill in the company of a younger man. They were walking hand in hand.

Early the next morning, armed with his security detail, the furious MP stormed the lodging where he found his wife and the lad.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

breaking

Ex-Nigerian senator, Effiong spends three weeks in kidnappers’ den

Published

on

The family of a former senator from Akwa Ibom State, Nelson Effiong, has cried out that the ex-lawmaker is still in the captivity of his abductors, having spent 22 days.

Recall that Effiong, who represented Akwa Ibom South Senatorial district in the 8th National Assembly, was kidnapped on Sunday, September 5, 2021, at about 9pm while relaxing in his lounge in Uyo, the state capital.

It was learnt that the assailants drove into his premises in a Toyota Camry car and shot sporadically into the air, scaring away people before carting the former senator away.

There were rumours earlier in the state that the victim had regained his freedom after his family paid the ransom demanded by the kidnappers.

But a relative of the senator, Uyoh Effiong, in an interview with journalists in Uyo, said his brother was still in the kidnappers’ den, adding people had been calling him to congratulate him over the release of his brother but he insisted that the information is fake.

He said, “They have not released him. He is still there. The news that he has been released is fake. If they had released him, remember I promised that I will inform you about it. So that news is a fake one.

“A lot of people have been calling me, telling me congratulations about his release, but it is not true that he has regained his freedom.

“In fact we have been worried and we are praying that he should be released because it is three weeks and one day today since he was abducted.”

Reacting, the Police Public Relations Officer, Odiko Macedon, said the command was not aware of any information about his release.

He said “We are not privy to that information. I don’t report on unofficial channels like I keep saying, so I cannot talk about it. For now, the command is not aware”

Continue Reading

NEWS

Insecurity: 330,000 Nigerians seeking refuge in Chad, Niger, Cameroon

Published

on

The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq, says 330,000 Nigerians are refugees in Chad, Niger Republic and Cameroon owing to protracted insurgency and banditry in the north as well as farmers-herders clashes in most parts of the country.

She said this on Saturday during a Chatham House Webinar to discuss Nigeria’s humanitarian challenges and worsening food crises in the country.

The minister said the refugees included 16,634 in Chad, 118,409 in Cameroon and 186,957 in Niger Republic.

She said communal and the farmers/herdsmen clashes in the Middle Belt and the Southern region as well as floods, drought, fires and industrial accidents were responsible for surging numbers of Nigerian refugees in neighbouring countries.

She recalled that the World Food Programme (WFP) estimated that 3.4 million people were facing acute hunger in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa States, and another 4.3 million dependent on food assistance from the government or multilateral organisations across the country.

She said her ministry had launched two key frameworks aimed at boosting humanitarian actions and making them more practicable and impactful.

She said, “The first is the Humanitarian Development Peace Nexus Framework, which is derived from the UN Triple Nexus principles that believes development causes peace and that humanitarian actions can bring about development.

“Second is the Localization Framework, an initiative adopted after the commitment of stakeholders at the 2016 World Humanitarian Summit to reenergize the concept of localization of aid.

“The concept seeks to make the humanitarian system more effective and relevant by ensuring that humanitarian preparedness and response capacity is domiciled with those nearest to the crisis-affected populations as they are best placed to respond quickly and appropriately”.

On the approaches adopted by her ministry to mitigate sufferings caused by humanitarian situations leading to food crisis in Nigeria, she said: “The food security challenges in the Northeast are peculiar due to the fluid and volatile situation in the region.

“Nevertheless, the ministry has been working effectively with both humanitarian stakeholders and the Military to facilitate humanitarian access and promote accountability in the humanitarian space within the Civil-Security Framework and coordination platform.

“The recently approved National IDP Policy also provides a leadership and guidance framework towards food security for the North-East region, as well as promotes minimum standards and thresholds to tackle ongoing displacement until a durable solution is established for the IDPs”.

Continue Reading

NEWS

Banditry: Nigerien troops rescue Nigerian soldiers

Published

on

Nine soldiers fleeing bandits’ assault in Sokoto have been rescued by Nigerien troops.

The Nigerian soldiers were rescued at Basira, a border village under Gidan Roumdji district of Niger Republic, on Friday.

The bandits had attacked a joint military base codenamed “Burkusuma Camp” located in Sabon Birni Local Government Area of Sokoto State, killing military and paramilitary officers.

The bandits also attacked Gatawa and other villages around the area.

Although the attack took place in the early hours of Friday, the information did not filter in until Sunday as the area is affected by telecommunication shutdown currently in force in Zamfara State and parts of Sokoto and Katsina.

A member of the Sokoto State House of Assembly, Aminu AlMustapha Gobir, confirmed the attack, saying 12 security personnel were killed in action.

Also, the Sokoto State Commissioner for Carriers and Security Matters, Colonel Garba Moyi (rtd) confirmed the attack to Daily Trust but said he was not sure of the casualty figures.

It was gathered that the attacks on the Sokoto communities were carried out by bandits from the combined teams of two Zamfara bandits’ kingpins, Halilu Sububu and Kachalla Turji. 

“The bandits came in large number, surrounded the camp and started firing from every angle,” a former chairman of Sabon Birni Local Government, Engineer Idris Muhammad Gobir (aka Danchadi) told our reporter, citing eyewitnesses from the area.

It was learnt that nine soldiers, three mobile policemen and three personnel of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) lost their lives in the attack. Gobir said many security operatives in the camp were still missing.

The marauders also burnt down two patrol vehicles and carted away another one, which was used to convey food items stolen from the villagers, Daily Trust gathered.

Gobir said they received a report about the attack from a resident of the area who was using the Nigerien network.

However, a prominent traditional ruler in the area confirmed that some vehicles were sent to evacuate the corpses of the fallen heroes.

“And over 10 trucks loaded with well-armed soldiers are currently in the forest trailing the bandits.

A personnel of the NSCDC who sought for anonymity confirmed to our reporter that three of their personnel were among the casualties.

“As I am talking to you, we are at the morgue to claim and recover their corpses for burial,” he said.

It was learnt that the bandits also attacked Katsira village where they shot four persons.

Two of the victims were said to have died instantly while the remaining two were receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital.

The bandits were also said to have whisked away three persons from the village.

The spokesman for the 8 Division of the Nigerian Army, Major Yahaya Ngulde could not be reached for comment as of the time of filing this report.

Similarly, the Police Public Relation Officer, ASP Sanusi Abubakar said he was not aware of the attack.

When contacted, the Director of Defence Information, Maj.-Gen. Benjamin Sawyer said he would get back after confirmation of the incident.

“You have already reported it quoting from your source. I will have to confirm your publication,’’ he said.

He was yet to get back to as at when filing this report.

Continue Reading

Trending