For the ongoing recruitment at Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) in selected states of Nigeria, if you’d prefer to walk in and submit your CV to the nearest CBN office in your indigenious state, below are the locations and addresses of Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) branches in various Nigerian States
- · YOBE BRANCH ADDRESS- 2 GRA Road,behide Central Mosque,Damaturu, Nigeria
- · SOKOTO BRANCH ADDRESS- Gusau Road, Nigeria – P.M.B. 2393, Sokoto
- · EBONYI BRANCH ADDRESS- No. 1 Nwene Street, Off Ezza Road, Abakiliki, Nigeria
- · KEBBI BRANCH ADDRESS- Sultan Abubakar road, Birnin Kebbi, Nigeria
- · ZAMFARA BRANCH ADDRESS- J.B.Yakubu St.Opposite Access Bank,Gusau
- · JIGAWA BRANCH ADDRESS- Sanni Abacha Way, Dutse, Nigeria – PMB 7155, Dutse
- · TARABA BRANCH ADDRESS- Barde Way,Opposite PHCN Office, Jalingo
- · BAYELSA BRANCH ADDRESS- 21 Osiri road, Ekeki Yenegoa
- · ADAMAWA BRANCH ADDRESS- CBN Galadima Aminu Road, Nigeria – P.M.B. 2121, Yola
- · NASARAWA BRANCH ADDRESS- Shendam Road, Lafia
- · BORNO BRANCH ADDRESS- 3, Kirikasama Road, Nigeria – P.M.B. 1177, Maiduguri
- · KATSINA BRANCH ADDRESS- WTC Road, Katsina, Nigeria – P.M.B. 2151, Katsina
- · RIVERS BRANCH ADDRESS- 2 Bank Road, Nigeria – P.M.B. 5134 Port Harcourt
- · EKITI BRANCH ADDRESS- Secretariat road, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria – P.M.B. 5458
- · BAUCHI BRANCH ADDRESS- Off Ahmedu Bello Way, Nigeria – P.M.B. 0159, Bauchi
- · CROSS RIVER BRANCH ADDRESS- 8, Calabar Road, Nigeria – P.M.B. 1029, Calabar
Applications are only accepted from indigenes of the above mentioned states in Nigeria.
APPLY: WTO opens entry for 2022 young professionals programme
The World Trade Organisation (WTO) has opened applications for its 2022 Young Professional Programme (YPP).
The programme provides opportunity for young professionals to enhance their knowledge of the organisation and international trade issues.
In 2021, 14 professionals out of 2,400 candidates were selected for the programme from Bangladesh, Belize, Dominican Republic, Eswatini, Guatemala, Georgia, Indonesia, Malawi, Mauritania, Namibia, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Chinese Taipei and Thailand.
WTO said “The YPP is a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience which can help open the door for future professional opportunities in the field of multilateral diplomacy and global trade.
“The YPP selection gives preference to young professionals from developing and least-developed countries that are members of the WTO and whose nationals are currently under-represented or not represented in the organization’s Secretariat.
“The programme is part of the Secretariat’s overall goal to increase its diversity to better reflect the make-up of its membership.”
To be eligible, applicants must be of age 32 as of January 1, 2022, and selected candidates will work at the WTO secretariat for one year, starting from the beginning of next year.
The areas of work at the programme includes accessions, agriculture, dispute settlement, intellectual property rights, market access, media and external relations, WTO rules, trade and development, trade and environment, trade in services and investment, trade facilitation, trade policy analysis and trade-related technical assistance.
WTO said candidates must have advanced university degree in law, economics, or other international trade-related subjects relevant to WTO work; must possess relevant expertise or continued academic study in a field of interest to the work of the WTO.
Equally, candidates must similarly have a minimum of two years relevant work experience.
The trade organisation further said selected candidates will be paid $3821.66 (N1,454,141.63 million) monthly and applications can be accessed on the WTO e-Recruitment website and should be completed no later than 29 April 2021.
Buhari receives briefing from Osinbajo
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Monday briefed President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The President had last Thursday returned to the country after a16-day medical trip to London, United Kingdom.
He left Nigeria on Tuesday, March 30, briefly after a security meeting with defense and intelligence chiefs as well as other security sector managers.
Gunmen attack Imo police station, kidnap officer
A police officer has been abducted in an attack on Mbieri Divisional Police Headquarters in Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo state on Thursday morning.
This comes three days after the state Police Command headquarters and Owerri Correctional Center were attacked while 1,884 inmates released.
A resident of Mbieri said the gunmen released the suspects in custody.
However, the policemen on duty were said to have engaged the attackers in a gun duel but they were reportedly overpowered by the gunmen who had sophisticated weapons.
A community leader, Nokey Ebikam, told newsmen that the police divisional headquarters was not burnt but only freed the suspects in detention after vandalizing it.
Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Orlando Ikeokwu, confirmed the attack on the police station but did not go into details.
It was gathered that aside the officer who was abducted, two others sustained injuries in the incident which is the second major attack on a police station since an armed gang invaded the state police headquarters on Monday.
The Police authorities have blamed the attacks on the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) but the group has distanced itself from the attacks.
- Court soft-pedals on Nnamdi Kanu’s trial
- Netflix lays off 150 employees due to slow revenue growth and business needs
- Why keeping your socks on during sex is the BEST!
- Presidential Primaries: Disquiet as PDP loses Eagle Square to APC
- Dollar breaks N600/$ ceiling ahead of party’s presidential primaries
NEWS1 day ago
Bomb blast rocks Kano
NEWS23 hours ago
Oyo Polytechnic student dies, female partner rushed to hospital after sex romp
SPORTS2 days ago
EPL: We’ll give our lives to be champions of England — Guardiola warns Aston Villa
SPORTS2 days ago
Details of Jose Peseiro’s contract as new Super Eagles head coach revealed
NEWS1 day ago
Unions reject Aero’s plans to reduce workforce by 40%
POLITICS1 day ago
INEC gives APC, PDP, others deadlines
NEWS1 day ago
NAHCON screens 7 airlines for 2022 hajj
NEWS1 day ago
Deborah Samuel: Adeboye postpones RCCG crusade in Sokoto