The popular Wuraola House in Allen Avenue area of Ikeja, in Lagos State, was early Monday morning, ravaged by fire.
Millions of naira worth of goods were destroyed in the fire incident, which raged for more than two hours.
Fire fighters were still battling to completely put out the fire as at the time of filing this report.
The fire was said to have started from an electrical fault from one of the companies in the three storey building.
A large part of the topmost floor of the building was destroyed in the fire incident.
Director of the Lagos State Fire Service , Rasak Fadipe confirmed the fire incident.