A Radio Chain based in Nigeria, requires the services of the position below for its new stations, which will soon take off in Asaba and Uyo:
- Minimum of first Degree and seven years relevant experience in Programming or Marketing or News.
- Minimum of first Degree and six years relevant experience in reputable media organizations.
- First Degree in Social Sciences with a minimum of five years experience in Human Resources Management or Personnel Management.
- First Degree/HND with minimum of two years reportorial experience in a broadcast outfit.
- HND/B.TECH in Electrical/Electronics or Computer Engineering or its equivalent, with minimum of five years experience in a broadcast outfit.
- HND/B.TECH with minimum of two years experience in a broadcast outfit.
- HND/B.Sc. in Accountancy with two years experience.
- Minimum of five years top notch corporate experience; high speed typing, internet savvy and must have mastered Word. Excel and Power point. Good writing ability, mature, stable and dependable.
Senior Secretarial Executive
- HND/ first Degree or its equivalent, with office management and secretarial ability. Minimum of five years experience.
On Air Persons (OAPs)
- First Degree with minimum of two years experience.
Media Marketer/Advert Executive
- HND/First Degree with minimum of two years experience.
Project Marketer/Job Canvasser
- HND/First Degree with three years experience. Aggressive and self-driven go-getter with a good knowledge of doing business with government. Being multilingual will be an advantage.
- HND/First Degree, with three years experience in the production unit of a broadcast outfit.
Office Security Man
- School Certificate with minimum of two years experience.
- School Certificate and current Driver’s Licence, with at least five years experience.
- Minimum of School Certificate and relevant experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters to: