Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HSE Officer
HSE Officer MUST assist in:
- Carrying out risk assessments and considering how risks could be reduced;
- leading in-house training with managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks;
- Carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented;
- Making changes to working practices that are safe and comply with legislation;
- Preparing health and safety strategies and developing internal policy;
- Keeping records of inspection findings and producing reports that suggest improvements;
- Ensuring that Staff comply with safety legislation and that safety policies and practices are adopted and adhered to.
- outlining safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards;
- Applicant MUST have two (2) years or more experience of Occupational Health and Safety and be based in Port Harcourt.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 27th August, 2015.