Delmas Nigeria Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill these positions below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
- Administer all accounts and budgets for various departments, perform audits on tax and prepare reports for SEC.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and manage work of all accountants.
- Analyze management performance and oversaw efficient working of same.
- Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a monthly basis.
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- Plans, organizes and conducts administrative studies, including improvement projects of court-wide significance or specific to a court division; conducts, directs or participates in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility, resolves problems, including organizational, technical and fiscal research and analysis; consults with division staff and staff of other divisions and agencies; develops recommendations; and implements and monitors changes.
- Assists in the management of the division by evaluating existing and proposed organizational policies and procedures.
- Reviews, analyzes, and recommends management organizational policies and procedures for division operations; participates in the development of new or revised programs, systems, procedures, and methods of operations; consults with and advises division personnel; makes recommendations; reviews and evaluates the implementation of changes.
- Identifies court programs that can be enhanced by grant funding, and prepares grant proposals.
- Reviews existing and proposed local, State and Federal legislation for impact on the Court’s activities; prepares analyses and monitors the effectiveness and results of new initiatives; consults with division personnel; develops recommendations; and prepares proposed changes.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Serving as a primary receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting visitors)
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries
- Compose letters and bills (weekly/monthly) independently for each customer under instructions of senior management
- Assisting with clerical/bookkeeping duties and preparing daily bank deposits (for finance team to process accordingly)
- Maintaining office records, including records of all office expenses
- Stocking and distributing office supplies
- Provide information to callers about company services and products
- Manage inquiries and record the requests in given forms, softwares and web portals (training will be provided for software data entry and web portal data entry)*
- Manage daily inquiry sheets in given forms/formats and softwares
- General administrative and clerical support
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Organize meetings with prospected clients on phone and transferring confirmed leads to sales team to action.
- Should be very much familiar with MS Office and Internet
Job Title: Computer Analyst
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client/server applications development processes and multimedia and Internet technology.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th August, 2015.