Our client, is a top-tier Insurance Group involved in the excellent delivery of a broad spectrum of financial services through its subsidiaries. It seeks a highly motivated exceptional talent to lead the finance and accounts division of the group.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER/GROUP HEAD FINANCE & ACCOUNTS
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience15 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Finance / Accounting / Audit
This position reports directly to the Group Managing Director and supports him in executing the strategic plan of the Group. The right candidate will provide leadership and coordinate the financial, accounting and general administrative efforts of the Group.
- Minimum of a good first degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration or allied areas and professional qualification as a Chartered Accountant from a recognized body such as ICAN, ACCA etc.
- The possession of an MBA degree, IT Certification and Taxation qualification are advantageous.
- Possession of minimum of 15 years consolidated post- graduation experience, 5 of which must be at top management level.
- He/She must demonstrate an excellent knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate the capacity to translate a strategic plan to actionable results through flawless execution embedded in proactive risk management style.
- The knowledge of statutory laws and regulations is required.
- He or she must be quite experienced in financial analysis and reporting.
- Also, the successful individual must be IT savvy (working effortlessly in best practice IT environment and providing the necessary leadership to that function) analytical, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed to navigate through the various subsidiaries.
- Cognate experience in insurance accounting, lis desirable.
Method of Application
This position attracts a competitive remuneration package with matching perquisites. If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send your application together with your comprehensive curriculum vitae and evidence of your current annual remuneration package to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by courier to:
The Director – MCS
Leading Edge Consulting/IRC Nigeria
202 Awolowo Road (3rd Floor)
All APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED