Qatar Airways – Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high, From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people- a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
We are recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Ref No: QR8668
Job Function: Finance
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
About Your Job
- As the Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring the correct and timely processing of sales reports, collections, and BSP/CASS reports in line with QR policies and Internal Accounting Procedures.
Specific Accountabilities include:
- Correct monthly closing as per Head quarter’s target dates
- Ensure routine activities are processed in line with QR finance policies and IAP
- Ensuring Proper ADM/ACM and refund handling
- Ensuring receivables are collected in a timely manner
- Preparing monthly schedules and reconciliations for balance sheet ledgers
- Timely checking and posting of sales reports
- To be successful in this role, you will need a relevant Bachelor’s degree combined with a minimum of 2 years of job related accounting experience.
- 1 year of your experience should have been gained in a similar finance role with exposure to aviation expenditure and revenue accounting.
- You will need user level experience of an ERP system and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of financial accounting, contracts and local laws and regulations (such as VAT, Tax and Payroll) are required.
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is essential for this role.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2015
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- NOC- For Qatar Airways employees only.
- External applicants attach a blank document.