Tenaris is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products and services used in the drilling, completion and production of oil and gas and a leading supplier of tubular products and services used in process and power plants and in specialized industrial and automotive applications.
Job Title: Accounting Analyst
• Bookkeeping and review of all accounting records and books in SAP according to Local legislations and IFRS.
• Financial reporting (monthly, quarterly and yearly reports).
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Budgetary control which includes fixed costs monitoring, variance analysis, and other budgetary requirements.
• Treasury support responsibilities which includes review of petty cash, perform bank reconciliation, etc.
• Management of accounts payable.
• Work directly with external and internal auditors.
• Provides support in connection with regulatory authorities’ requests and audits.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
• The candidate must be based in Port Harcourt.
• Graduate Caliber plus membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)/Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
• 3- 5 years post qualification experience with relevant accounting experience in an Oil & Gas multinational company.
• Conversance in the application of IFRS.
• Proactive and ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills.
• Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Sound IT knowledge in the use of MS Suite especially MS Excel.
• Working knowledge in accounting package-SAP (All modules).
• Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.